I'm Marta Vargas, a graphic designer from Barcelona currently living in Stockholm.
This is my Visual Diary, where I share pieces about my daily life and the things I love.
Feel free to contact me at hello@martavargas.com, visit my Portfolio
or follow me on Facebook & Instagram. Thank you for visiting!

12.18.2012

WITH ELENA



There are always people going in and out of your life, and that can be painful sometimes, but the feeling you have when you meet someone that you know that, somehow, is going to be special in an important moment of your life... worths it. That's what is happening to me with Elena... after some days with her in Stockholm I can say that she's one of the most optimistic persons I've ever met, and I won't never thanks her enough for everything she has done for me. Really hope to see her again soon!


2 comments :